The following are T & C’s related to the use of services offered by Catherine Jane.
For favours orders:
– A non-refundable £50 deposit required at booking.
– 50% of balance due by 8 weeks prior to event date.
– Remaining balance to be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to event date.
– In the unfortunate event of cancellation, no refund due if within 4 weeks of event date. If prior to 4 weeks a partial refund will be calculated at time of cancellation. All cancellations to be given in writing.
– Once the 50% payment is paid, no changes to the design can be made.
– The final price is agreed at the deposit payment and cannot be adjusted at a later date.
– Any changes to the booking must be given in writing, to include number of favours, the date and the location. These changes can only be made up to 6 weeks before the wedding.
– Free delivery within Essex to either venue or home address. A charge per mile incurred thereafter or a courier charge will be added to invoice. Any parking/toll charges to be added to invoice.
For bridal gift sets:
– Full payment required at time of order. Once payment received, order cannot be amended.
– Price of gift set does not include P & P.
– Shipping prices are worked out based on weight.
– Gift sets despatched within 7 working days of receiving payment, unless otherwise agreed.
For soap subscription:
– Payment for the year required at time of order. Once payment received, order cannot be amended.
– Box of 3 soaps sent every 3 months throughout the year. First box will include a clay handmade soap dish.
– Soap selection choice is chosen by Catherine Jane and will generally be a seasonal choice of three different soaps. Please get in touch if you have a specific request for a soap.
– Price of subscription includes P & P for the year (UK only).
– At end of the year the subscription can be renewed or ended.
For all orders:
– Please be aware that these products are handmade in small batches and, as such, the product can vary slightly between batches.
– Prices for soaps are subject to change at any time.
– Each soap will include full ingredients list, including allergens.
– Proof of postage will be kept for all items delivered to you.
For further information please see FAQs.
Returns and damaged items.
If you wish to return an item, please notify me by email and safely return the item within seven working days of receipt. You will be responsible for the delivery costs. A refund of the price you paid for the item will be issued within thirty days of receipt provided the item is returned in its original condition (in original packaging, unused and re-saleable). Refund will not include packing and postage. If item damaged or used, no refund will be issued. Please keep proof of postage in the unlikely event the item does not reach me.
If your item/s you have purchased do not arrive to you in good condition please email me within 3 days of receipt to arrange a refund or replacement of item. I will ask you to pack the damaged item and return to me. Upon receipt of the item I will arrange either a refund or replacement of the item, which will include the cost of delivery that you incurred.